Marathon, 9 April 2017
Please note, we have now allocated all of our 2017 charity places.
This popular marathon by the seaside is flat and fast, making it a great race for seasoned runners and marathon first-timers alike. The crowds come out to cheer you on, and you can celebrate after crossing the finish line with fish and chips on the beach.
How to join Team Target
If you already have a place in the Brighton Marathon, you can email us to join Team Target. For this option, there is no minimum sponsorship, but we hope you will raise as much as you can. However you join our team, we will offer you the same high level of support and a free running vest
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way!
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer running vest
- Training and nutritional plans.