Walk, jog, or run the challenge that takes you from Capital to Coast!
Join Team Target over the May bank holiday for the 6th annual London to Brighton Challenge. This challenge gives you the option of taking on the Full Challenge (100km) 24+ hours, Half Challenge (1st/2nd ~50km) or Quarter Challenge (any of the four legs). Starting in Richmond it’s along the Thames, up the North Downs, some wonderful Sussex countryside before the South Downs and then the coast comes into view with the welcome home straight of Brighton Racecourse where the finish line awaits - and a fantastic sense of achievement.
There are two options to join our team:
- Full Challenge: Registration fee - £70 Minimum sponsorship - £395
- Half Challenge: Registration fee - £50 Minimum sponsorship - £275
- Quarter Challenge: Registration fee - £40 Minimum sponsorship - £150
At least 50% of the minimum sponsorship should be raised no later than 6 weeks prior to the event.
- Full Challenge - total cost £175
- Half Challenge - total cost £125
- Quarter Challenge - total cost £70
Although there is no minimum sponsorship for the self-funding option, we’d love for you to raise as much as you can.
Date: Saturday 27 May to
Sunday 28 May 2017
How we’ll support you
You’ll get great support as part of Team Target including:
- A free Target Ovarian Cancer t-shirt
- Materials available to help with your fundraising, on request, including posters, leaflets, banners, balloons and collection tins
- A dedicated member of the Events Team to help with your queries