Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100
100 miles, 30 July 2017
The Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 is London's premier cycling event. Around 20,000 people take part in the leg-testing 100 mile ride, which follows a route through the capital and the surrounding Surrey countryside based on the one ridden during the 2012 London Olympics. This is the same route currently ridden by the elite riders in the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey Classic - don't miss this chance to ride in the 'London Marathon for cyclists'!
You'll start in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and cycle through closed roads the whole length of the route, taking in the steep climbs of Box Hill and Leith Hill before finishing in central London on the Mall.
As this is a traffic-free route, it really is suitable for cyclists of all abilities - with a little bit of training!
Get your fundraising off to a flying start with the RideLondon-Surrey 100 sweepstake pack - RideLondon-Surrey 100 sweepstake pack
How to join Team Target
- Registration has now closed so you can no longer sign up for a charity place for the 2017 event. If you'd like to find out about joining our team for 2018, please email us.
- If you were successful in gaining a place through the ballot and would like to ride for Team Target you can join us by completing our registration form. There is no registration fee or minimum sposnsorship target for own place participants, but we hope you'll raise as much as you can.
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way!
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer running vest
- Training and nutritional plans.
Whether you join Team Target with a ballot place or a charity please you will always receive the same high level of support for the team.