Walk, jog, or run the beautiful coastal path from Eastbourne to Arundel!
Join Team Target for the bank holiday weekend of 26-27 August to take on this exciting and rewarding UK-based challenge. This challenge gives you the option of taking on the Full Challenge (100km) 24+ hours, Half Challenge (1st/2nd ~50km) or Quarter Challenge (1st 23km). The route goes through stunning scenery and the undulating path will test you - but will be incredibly rewarding.
There are two options to join our team:
- Full Challenge: Registration fee - £70 Minimum sponsorship - £395
- Half Challenge: Registration fee - £50 Minimum sponsorship - £275
- Quarter Challenge: Registration fee - £40 Minimum sponsorship - £150
At least 50% of the minimum sponsorship should be raised no later than 6 weeks prior to the event.
- Full Challenge - total cost £175
- Half Challenge - total cost £125
- Quarter Challenge - total cost £70
Although there is no minimum sponsorship for the self-funding option, we’d love for you to raise as much as you can.
Date: Saturday 26 August to
Sunday 27 August 2017
How we’ll support you
You’ll get great support as part of Team Target including:
- A free Target Ovarian Cancer t-shirt
- Materials available to help with your fundraising, on request, including posters, leaflets, banners, balloons and collection tins
- A dedicated member of the Events Team to help with your queries