4,300 women lose their lives each year in the UK due to ovarian cancer. There is an urgent need for progress, and your organisation can help.
Target Ovarian Cancer is the national ovarian cancer charity working to improve early diagnosis, fund life saving research and provide much needed support to women with ovarian cancer. Almost a third of women face delays of six months or more in getting a correct diagnosis of ovarian cancer from first visiting their GP. £10 could enable 20 GPs to update their knowledge of ovarian cancer and best practice for early diagnosis.
How you can help us
- By spreading the word in your workplace about the symptoms of ovarian cancer, through handing out leaflets, updating your corporate intranet or sending our information in your newsletters
- By encouraging your company to choose us as Charity of the Year
- By fundraising in your office or workplace to help us raise the money we urgently need for our life-saving work.
How we can help you
- We can provide you with information to present to your employer, from leaflets to PowerPoint presentations
- We can provide you with fundraising and awareness materials for your workplace
- We are here to answer any of your questions about the best ways to support us.
How your company can help
Organisations can support us in so many ways, from charity of the year partnerships to fundraising challenges.