Back here again - for women receiving further treatment
Back here again
If you have recently found out you have ovarian cancer again our guide will give you information and offer you support in the months ahead.
With contributions from women living with ovarian cancer Back here again will help you through treatment to resuming normal life. The guide has handy tabbed sections allowing you to turn to the information you want to read about and avoid any you don't. It has a special pull out section for family and friends written just for them to help support what they go through when a mother's, sister's, wife's, partner's or daughter's ovarian cancer has come back.
The guide has special sections covering:
- Dealing with the news: How you might feel, sharing the news
- Getting on with life: Getting on with life and relationships and what to do when things feel tough
- Treatment options: Covering different treatment options including questions to ask your oncologist
- Healing at a difficult time: Explains types of informal and professional support and complementary therapies
- Tips, thoughts and insights: Hear from women living with recurrent ovarian cancer and professionals
This guide has been approved by the Information Standard scheme to ensure that it provides accurate and high-quality information.