AIR:RUN Richmond - postponed by race organiser
AIR:RUN Richmond has been postponed until 25 October. While this is disappointing for all of our Team Target runners, we welcome the news that it has not been cancelled and we hope you’ll still be able to join us. We have been in touch directly with our team with further details about the new date. If you have any specific questions please get in touch at email@example.com.
AIR:RUN Richmond is a brand new 10K and half marathon in Richmond Park, and is a brand new running concept - Audio Inspired Running!
Join Team Target at the only fully closed road running event in South West London. Run the largest Royal Park and celebrate with a live music after party.
How to join Team Target
To join the team with a charity place, use the button below. The registration fee is £5 and the minimums sponsorship is £200 for both distances.
If you already have bought your own place in AIR:RUN Richmond and would like to join our team, you can sign up by clicking the button below and selecting the own place option and your distance. For this option, there is no minimum sponsorship, but we hope you will raise as much as you can.
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way!
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer running vest or cotton t-shirt
- Training and nutritional plans
However you join our team, we will offer you the same high level of support and a free t-shirt or running vest.