Amsterdam is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, and the TCS Amsterdam Marathon allows runners to take in all of the major sights on a flat, fast and scenic course.
Over 16,500 runners take part in the race each year which starts and finishes in the historic Olympic Stadium. Along the course, runners will go along the Amsel River and through the Rijksmuseum and Vondelpark. You'll also be sure to pass a few canals, windmills and pancake houses!
Amsterdam provides the perfect opportunity for UK runners to take on a destination marathon that is in a city which is easily accessible and full of culture!
How to join Team Target
To join Team Target with a charity place, please click on the sign up button below and select your distance. The registration fee is £5 and the following minimum sponsorship amounts apply:
- Marathon | £250 minimum sponsorship
- Half Marathon | £150 minimum sponsorship
- If you already have bought your own place in either distance and would like to join our team, you can sign up by clicking the button below and selecting the own place option and your distance. For this option, there is no minimum sponsorship, but we hope you will raise as much as you can.
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way!
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer running vest
- Training and nutritional plans
However you join our team, we will offer you the same high level of support and a cotton t-shirt or technical running vest.