Sunday 15 March 2020
The Bath Half Marathon – or the ‘Bath Half’ as it is affectionately known, is one of the longest established and most popular city centre road events in the UK. The race starts and finishes in Great Pulteney Street, in the heart of the World Heritage City of Bath.
How to join Team Target
The deadline for charity places is now past so we are no longer able to accept registrations.
If you have purchased your own place and would like to fundraise for us, there is no minimum sponsorship, but we would love you to raise as much as you can.
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide full of advice and top tips to help increase your sponsorship
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way!
- Fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer running vest
- Training and nutritional plans