Big Fun Run is a series of 5K untimed runs staged within scenic settings throughout the UK. There’s no pressure, just some easy moves and lots of laughs. It’s all about getting involved, having fun and enjoying the whole experience of the day.
- Falkirk - 1 August
- Edinburgh - 2 August
- Gateshead - 8 August
- Birmingham - 15 August
- Milton Keynes - 16 August
- Leeds - 22 August
- Manchester - 23 August
- Maidstone - 12 September
- Southampton - 13 September
- London Crystal Palace - 27 September
How to join Team Target
To join Team Target with a charity place, please click on the sign up button below and select your location. The registration fee is £5 and the following minimum sponsorship is £30:
If you already have bought your own place and would like to join our team, you can sign up by clicking the button below. For this option, there is no minimum sponsorship, but we hope you will raise as much as you can.
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer t-shirt
- Access to online training and nutritional plans
However you join our team, we will offer you the same high level of support.