BM Ride - postponed by race organiser
The BM Ride has been postponed until 20 September. While this is disappointing for all of our Team Target runners, we welcome the news that it has not been cancelled and we hope you’ll still be able to join us. We have been in touch directly with our team with further details about the new date. If you have any specific questions please get in touch at email@example.com.
Brighton Marathon Weekend is a unique event experience with huge crowd support and amazing atmosphere in the fantastic city of Brighton and Hove.
BM Ride is the first ever mass-participation 50K cycle on closed roads in the city, and following great success in 2019, you can be part of its second outing in 2020.
Taking place a few hours before the BM10k and Brighton Marathon, BM Ride will offer cyclists of all abilities the exclusive opportunity to enjoy the sights of Brighton city centre, the seafront and some challenging hills over a 50km distance.
Whether a keen cyclist who is heading out for a group ride, a family wanting to ride together or someone looking for a new challenge, BM Ride will have something for you.
How to join Team Target
To join Team Target with a charity place there is a registration fee of £5 and a minimum sponsorship of £175.
To join Team Target with your own place, there is no minimum sponsorship target but we hope you'll raise as much as you can.
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer t-shirt
- Training and nutritional plans
- We also have cycling jerseys for sale, if you'd like to purchase one please get in touch
However you join us, you will receive the same great support!