Brighton Marathon Weekend is a unique event experience with huge crowd support and amazing atmosphere in the fantastic city of Brighton and Hove.
Be part of a brand new cycling event for 2019, BM Ride, the first ever mass-participation on closed roads in the city.
Taking place on Sunday 14 April a few hours before the BM10k and Brighton Marathon, BM Ride will offer cyclists of all abilities the exclusive opportunity to enjoy the sights of Brighton city centre, the seafront and some challenging hills over a 50km distance.
Whether a keen cyclist who is heading out for a group ride, a family wanting to ride together or someone looking for a new challenge, BM Ride will have something for you.
How to join Team Target
To join Team Target with a charity place there is a registration fee of £5 and a minimum sponsorship of £175.
To join Team Target with your own place, there is no minimum sponsorship target but we hope you'll raise as much as you can.
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer t-shirt
- Training and nutritional plans
- We also have cycling jerseys for sale, if you'd like to purchase one please get in touch
However you join us, you will receive the same great support!