Brighton Marathon - postponed by race organiser
The Brighton Marathon has been postponed until 20 September. While this is disappointing for all of our Team Target runners, we welcome the news that it has not been cancelled and we hope you’ll still be able to join us. We have been in touch directly with our team with further details about the new date. If you have any specific questions please get in touch at email@example.com.
This popular marathon by the seaside is flat and fast, making it a great race for seasoned runners and marathon first-timers alike. The crowds come out to cheer you on, and you can celebrate after crossing the finish line with fish and chips on the beach!
How to join Team Target
- Our charity place team is now full, but you can join our waiting list if you would like to be notified if a place becomes available.
- If you have your own place and would like to run for Team Target you can join us by clicking the below button and filling in the registration form. There is no registration fee or minimum sponsorship target for own place participants but we hope you'll raise as much as you can.
However you join us, you'll receive the same great support and t-shirt or running vest.
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way!
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer running vest
- Training and nutritional plans.