Sunday 19 April 2020
This popular marathon by the seaside is flat and fast, making it a great race for seasoned runners and marathon first-timers alike. The crowds come out to cheer you on, and you can celebrate after crossing the finish line with fish and chips on the beach!
How to join Team Target
- Unfortunately all of our charity places have now been allocated, but you can join our waiting list if you would like to be notified if a place becomes available.
- If you have your own place and would like to run for Team Target you can join us by clicking the below button and filling in the registration form. There is no registration fee or minimum sponsorship target for own place participants but we hope you'll raise as much as you can.
However you join us, you'll receive the same great support and t-shirt or running vest.
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way!
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer running vest
- Training and nutritional plans.