Walk, jog or run the Ridgeway and Chiltern Way!
This fantastic 100km circular route will showcase the best of the Chilterns and surrounding countryside. You can walk, jog, or run along 3 iconic trails - the Ridgeway, Icknield Way and Chiltern Way - starting and finishing at our Base Camp in Henley-on-Thames. Passing through nature reserves & forests, along ancient footpaths, and of course up some of the Chiltern's famed hills - it's a route with variety which will surprise and amaze you.
There's a real challenge here for everyone - with 50km and 25km distance options also alongside the full 100km.
There are two options to join our team:
Minimum sponsorship option
- Full Challenge: Registration fee - £15 Minimum sponsorship - £595
- Half Challenge: Registration fee - £10 Minimum sponsorship - £395
- Quarter Challenge: Registration fee - £5 Minimum sponsorship - £245
At least 50% of the minimum sponsorship should be raised no later than 6 weeks prior to the event.
- Full Challenge - total cost £198
- Half Challenge - total cost £129
- Quarter Challenge - total cost £79
Although there is no minimum sponsorship for the self-funding option, we’d love for you to raise as much as you can.
How we’ll support you
You’ll get great support as part of Team Target including:
A free Target Ovarian Cancer t-shirt
Materials available to help with your fundraising, on request, including posters, leaflets, banners, balloons and collection tins
A dedicated member of the Events Team to help with your queries