Walk, jog, or run the 100km challenge that takes you from Bath to Cheltenham!
Join Team Target from 30 June to 1 July at the Cotswold Way - it provides a stunning setting for this testing challenge - with some fantastic views en route and tough hills in between! It's a Saturday morning start from historic Bath's Royal Crescent, and 2000 adventurers will set out on 100km of footpaths and trails - most walking but many jogging and running.
Whether you're a keen walker and new to endurance events, or a seasoned hiker up for a new adventure - with half and quarter distance options also - there's a Challenge here for everyone. You'll get full support & hospitality all the way to your finish line - where an amazing sense of achievement & celebration awaits.
There are two options to join our team:
- Full Challenge: Registration fee - £15 Minimum sponsorship - £595
- Half Challenge: Registration fee - £10 Minimum sponsorship - £395
- Quarter Challenge: Registration fee - £5 Minimum sponsorship - £245
At least 50% of the minimum sponsorship should be raised no later than 6 weeks prior to the event.
- Full Challenge - total cost £189
- Half Challenge - total cost £129
- Quarter Challenge - total cost £79
Although there is no minimum sponsorship for the self-funding option, we’d love for you to raise as much as you can.
Date: Saturday 29 June - Sunday 30 June 2019
How we’ll support you
You’ll get great support as part of Team Target including:
- A free Target Ovarian Cancer t-shirt or upgrade to a running vest
- Materials available to help with your fundraising, on request, including posters, leaflets, banners, balloons and collection tins
- A dedicated member of the Events Team to help with your queries
We hope you'll join Team Target for this fantastic event. If you have any queries, please email us or call us on 020 7923 5474.