Walk Windsor and the Thames Path!
Join Team Target on 31 March 2018 and take on this brand new walking challenge!
With 25 miles or 25 km options this is the perfect opportunity to challenge yourself this Spring. Starting at the Windsor Racecourse base camp - the 25 km loop heads along the Thames Path passing Alexandra & Home Park, with a pit stop for snacks & drinks near historic Runnymede, before heading to Windsor Great Park with magnificent views of the Castle. Then back to the base camp for the finish line celebrations.
The 25 mile option initially takes in the same route as the 25 km route, with lunch back at the Racecourse - followed by a 10 mile section heading west along the Thames Path, passing through the villages of Dorney & Eton Wick, and then following the Jubilee River back to our base camp.
Which ever distance you choose - there's a finish line celebration with medals, hot food, Easter eggs, and plenty of fun & entertainment!
There are two options to join our team:
- 25K Challenge: Registration fee - £25 Minimum sponsorship - £125
- 25K Challenge (14-17 years): Registration fee - £15 Minimum sponsorship - £125
- 25 Mile Challenge: Registration fee - £35 Minimum sponsorship - £195
- 25 Mile Challenge: Registration fee - £25 Minimum sponsorship - £195
- 25K Challenge - total cost £59
- 25K Challenge (14-17 years) - total cost £39
- 25 Mile Challenge - total cost £79
- 25 Mile Challenge (14-17 years) - total cost £59
Although there is no minimum sponsorship for the self-funding option, we’d love for you to raise as much as you can.
Date: Saturday 31 March 2018
How we’ll support you
You’ll get great support as part of Team Target including:
- A free Target Ovarian Cancer t-shirt
- Materials available to help with your fundraising, on request, including posters, leaflets, banners, balloons and collection tins
- A dedicated member of the Events Team to help with your queries