Saturday 23 and Sunday 24 May 2020
The 5k and 10k runs take place on Saturday 23 May, with the half marathon and marathon taking place on Sunday 24 May. Sign up for this hugely popular race with stunning views, and a fast and flat route at Edinburgh's beautiful Holyrood Park. The marathon is the second largest in the UK and has sold out every year since 2008.
How to join Team Target
- To join Team Target with one of our charity places, please use the registration button below. The registration fee and the following minimum sponsorship amounts apply:
- Half marathon - £25 registration fee | £200 minimum sponsorship
- Marathon- £40 registration fee | £350 minimum sponsorship
- 10K - £15 registration fee | £100 minimum sponsorship
- 5K - £15 registration fee | £75 minimum sponsorship
- Junior 5K - £25 registration fee | no minimum sponsorship
- If you already have your own place in the Edinburgh Marathon Festival, please use the below button. There is no minimum sponsorship or registration fee for own place runners, but we hope you will raise as much as you can.
However you join our team, we will offer you the same high level of support and a free running vest or tshirt - dependent on your distance.