Great Manchester Run 10K
With 40,000 runners, the Great Manchester Run is Europe's biggest 10K running event on 19 May 2019. Part of a weekend of sport events in the city, the run has a fantastic festival atmosphere with famous athletes, celebrity runners, thousands of spectators, and bands playing to spur you on. The race is even broadcast live on the BBC!
Join Team Target Today!
How to join
Join Team Target with a charity place. There is a £5 registration fee and a minimum sponsorship of £150.
If you have your own place in the Great Manchester Run and would like to support Target Ovarian Cancer, just select your distance and choose the own place option. There is no registration fee or minimum sponsorship for own place participants but we'd love for you to raise as much as you can!
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way!
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer t shirt or running vest
- Training and nutritional plans.