Great Manchester Run 2020 - postponed by race organiser
The Great Manchester Run 2020 has been postponed until 6 September. While this is disappointing for all of our Team Target runners, we welcome the news that it has not been cancelled and we hope you’ll still be able to join us. We have been in touch directly with our team with further details about the new date. If you have any specific questions please get in touch at email@example.com.
Great Manchester Run 10K
With 40,000 runners, the Great Manchester Run is Europe's biggest 10K running event. Taking place on 24 May 2020, as part of a weekend of sport events in the city, the run has a fantastic festival atmosphere with famous athletes, celebrity runners, thousands of spectators, and bands playing to spur you on. The race is even broadcast live on the BBC!
How to join
We have now filled our charity place team but you can join the waiting list by clicking the button below.
If you already have your own place in the Great Manchester Run 10k or Half Marathon and would like to support Target Ovarian Cancer, you can sign up by clicking the button below and selecting the own place option. There is no registration fee or minimum sponsorship for own place participants but we'd love for you to raise as much as you can!
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way!
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer t shirt or running vest
- Training and nutritional plans.