Walk, jog, or run across the stunning coastal paths of the Isle of Wight!
Join Team Target from 4 - 5 May and take on this coastal path challenge. Great challenges need great settings, and none are better than the Island's magical coastal path. Over 2,000 adventurers of all experience levels and ages, will take on the Isle of Wight in May - most walking but many jogging or running - and all out to push themselves further.
It's along the spectacular southern cliffs, past the iconic Needles and up to historic Cowes at the half way rest stop. For Full Island challengers it's then around clockwise to Ventnor and back to our base camp in Chale after an epic 106km journey, and you'll get full support & hospitality all the way. With half and quarter distance options also - there's a challenge here for everyone!
There are two options to join our team:
- Full Challenge: Registration fee - £15 Minimum sponsorship - £595
- Half Challenge: Registration fee - £10 Minimum sponsorship - £395
- Quarter Challenge: Registration fee - £5 Minimum sponsorship - £245
At least 50% of the minimum sponsorship should be raised no later than 6 weeks prior to the event.
- Full Challenge - total cost £198
- Half Challenge - total cost £129
- Quarter Challenge - total cost £79
Although there is no minimum sponsorship for the self-funding option, we’d love for you to raise as much as you can.
Date: Saturday 4 May to Sunday 5 May 2019
How we’ll support you
You’ll get great support as part of Team Target including:
- A free Target Ovarian Cancer t-shirt or upgrade to a running vest
- Materials available to help with your fundraising, on request, including posters, leaflets, banners, balloons and collection tins
- A dedicated member of the Events Team to help with your queries
We hope you'll join Team Target for this fantastic event. If you have any queries, please email us or call us on 020 7923 5474.