Walk, jog, or run Dorset's jurassic coast from Poole to Bridport!
On 8 & 9 June join Team Target and 2,000 adventurers of all experience levels and ages to walk, jog or run the spectacular Jurassic Coast - a World Heritage Site since 2001. It's a Poole Harbour start before moving on to Corfe Castle, through Lulworth Cove, past Durdle Door with ups and downs all the way to the Weymouth halfway point. Then it's past Portland Bill, nature reserves, and the onto the western end of the unique Chesil Beach to West Bay's famous cliffs (of TV's Broadchurch fame) - before a welcome finish line celebration in the vibrant town of Bridport.
With half & quarter distance options also, and full support and great hospitality all the way - there's a challenge here for everyone!
There are two options to join our team:
- Full Challenge: Registration fee - £15 Minimum sponsorship - £595
- Half Challenge: Registration fee - £10 Minimum sponsorship - £395
- Quarter Challenge: Registration fee - £5 Minimum sponsorship - £245
At least 50% of the minimum sponsorship should be raised no later than 6 weeks prior to the event.
- Full Challenge - total cost £198
- Half Challenge - total cost £129
- Quarter Challenge - total cost £79
Although there is no minimum sponsorship for the self-funding option, we’d love for you to raise as much as you can.
Date: Saturday 8 June - Sunday 8 June 2019
How we’ll support you
You’ll get great support as part of Team Target including:
- A free Target Ovarian Cancer t-shirt or upgrade to a running vest
- Materials available to help with your fundraising, on request, including posters, leaflets, banners, balloons and collection tins
- A dedicated member of the Events Team to help with your queries
We hope you'll join Team Target for this fantastic event. If you have any queries, please email us or call us on 020 7923 5474.