6.5K and 13.1K, 5 April 2020
Kilomathon offers something a little bit different to your usual running event. Kilomathon is run on Edinburgh’s beautiful cycle path network. Runners take in the historic Royal Yacht Britannia, the picturesque Victoria Park and enjoy tranquil cycle paths before a fantastic finish in front of the West Stand at BT Murrayfield Stadium.
How do I sign up?
- To join Team Target with a charity place please select the sign up button below and choose the charity place option under Kilomathon Scotland. The registration fee is £5 with a £50 minimum sponsorship target.
- If you already have your own place in the event please select the sign up button below and choose the own place option. There is no registration fee or minimum sponsorship, but we'd love for you to raise as much as you can!
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way!
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer t-shirt
- Training and nutritional plans