Walk, jog, or run the challenge that takes you from Capital to Coast!
Join Team Target on the May Bank Holiday weekend for the London to Brighton Challenge - it will be in its 8th year in 2019. Over 2,500 adventurers of all experience levels and ages will take on this classic Capital to Coast route, testing their grit and determination - and going all out to push themselves further. Most will Walk, but many will jog or run the full 100km, and with half & quarter distance options there's a challenge here for everyone.
From the Richmond start it's over the North and South Downs with wonderful Surrey & Sussex countrside before the welcome Brighton coastline comes into view - and you'll get full support and hospitality all the way to the finish line.
There are two options to join our team:
- Full Challenge: Registration fee - £15 Minimum sponsorship - £595
- Half Challenge: Registration fee - £10 Minimum sponsorship - £395
- Quarter Challenge: Registration fee - £5 Minimum sponsorship - £245
At least 50% of the minimum sponsorship should be raised no later than 6 weeks prior to the event.
- Full Challenge - total cost £198
- Half Challenge - total cost £129
- Quarter Challenge - total cost £79
Although there is no minimum sponsorship for the self-funding option, we’d love for you to raise as much as you can.
Date: Saturday 25 May to Sunday 26 May 2019
How we’ll support you
You’ll get great support as part of Team Target including:
- A free Target Ovarian Cancer t-shirt or upgrade to a running vest
- Materials available to help with your fundraising, on request, including posters, leaflets, banners, balloons and collection tins
- A dedicated member of the Events Team to help with your queries
We hope you'll join Team Target for this fantastic event. If you have any queries, please email us or call us on 020 7923 5474.