Sunday 29 March 2020
The London Landmarks Half Marathon is the first half marathon to go through the heart of the historic City of London. The stunning, closed road route will showcase a magnificent array of the capital’s grandest landmarks, and its quirky and hidden history! It promises a spectacular experience from start to finish, so join Team Target today! After the success of last year, we expect the event to sell out extremely quickly, so please register early to avoid disappointment.
How to join Team Target
Unfortunately all of our charity places have now been allocated, but you can join our waiting list if you would like to be notified if a place becomes available.
If you have already successfully got your own place through the London Landmarks Half Marathon ballot and would like to fundraise for us, there is no minimum sponsorship, but we would love you to raise as much as you can. You can pre-register with London Landmarks to be included in news alerts about the 2020 event and how to enter the ballot on their website here.
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide full of advice and top tips to help increase your sponsorship
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way!
- Fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer running vest
- Training and nutritional plans
- A Team Target cheer point to keep you motivated en route!