Join the marathon walk around the capital!
Join Team Target on 28 September to take on the 26 or 13-mile route through London. The walk will take you from Bloomsbury through the historic heart of the city, towards peaceful parks and alongside Regent's Canal, passing iconic landmarks as you walk along the river and back to the West End.
For more information and the itinerary, please download the challenge brochure.
There are two options to join our team:
Minimum sponsorship option
- Full Marathon: £29 registration fee - £100 minimum sponsorship (to be raised 6 weeks before the event)
- Half Marathon: £29 registration fee - £60 minimum sponsorship (to be raised 6 weeks before the event)
- Full Marathon: £79
- Half Marathon: £59
Although there is no minimum sponsorship for the self-funding option, we’d love for you to raise as much as you can.
You’ll get great support as part of Team Target including:
- A free Target Ovarian Cancer t-shirt
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Materials available to help with your fundraising including posters, leaflets, banners, balloons and collection tins
- Access to our Strava club
- A dedicated member of the Events Team to help you every step of the way!
We hope you'll join Team Target for this fantastic event. If you have any queries, please email us or call us on 020 7923 5474.