Men's 10K Glasgow 2019
10K, 16 June 2019
The beautiful city centre route starts outside the Riverside Museum before heading east along the River Clyde passing the Glasgow Science Centre, The Armadillo, The SECC and the SSE Hydro, continuing down Saltmarket, to Glasgow Green and the People’s Palace before finishing in George Square.
How do I sign up?
- To join Team Target, please select the sign up button below. The registration fee is £5 with a £50 minimum sponsorship
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way!
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer t-shirt
- Training and nutritional plans.