A stunning, enclosed sea swim, fantastic village support, topped off with one of the most breathtaking scenic runs: this is the perfect triathlon.
The award-winning Mumbles Triathlon has become a well-known event in South Wales, and attracts athletes from all levels and experience with a range of distances. Choose the middle distance (1.2mile swim, 56mile cycle and 13.1mile run) or the sprint (750metres swim, 32km cycle and 5km run).This late September event is a great one to finish off the season.
How to join Team Target
To join Team Target with one of our charity places, please click on the sign up button below and select your distance. The registration fee and the following minimum sponsorship amounts apply:
- Middle Distance - £30 registration fee | £250 minimum sponsorship
- Sprint Distance - £15 registration fee | £120 minimum sponsorship
At least 50% of the minimum sponsorship should be raised no later than 6 weeks prior to the event.
If you already have bought your own place in either distance and would like to join our team, you can sign up by clicking the button below and selecting the own place option and your distance. For this option, there is no minimum sponsorship, but we hope you will raise as much as you can.
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer running vest
- Access to online training and nutritional plans
- Training and nutritional plans and newsletters
However you join our team, we will offer you the same high level of support.