Nightrider Bristol is back for its second year! Once again, two routes will be available - a 100km and a 50km ride.
Both routes start and in a central location - there's no escaping the rise and fall of the Bristol landscape, but it makes for a tough, and fun, challenge!
Full support, back up and regular break stops are provided throughout the night, and a well-earned breakfast and medal at the finish.
Where possible the route avoids busy roads through the city centre, but not until later at night when there will be less traffic. Please ensure you are confident cycling on the road - roads are not closed.
How to join Team Target
To join Team Target with a charity place there is a registration fee of £45 minimum sponsorship of £175.
To Team Target with your own place, the registation fee is £99. There is no minimum sponsorship target but we hope you'll raise as much as you can.
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer t-shirt
- Training and nutritional plans
- We also have cycling jerseys for sale, if you'd like to purchase one please get in touch
However you join us, you will receive the same great support!