Nightrider Liverpool is back! Once again, two routes will be available - a 100km and a 50km ride.
Liverpool's fantastic route links The Wirral and Liverpool city centre. The route offers some great cycling and beautiful views across the city.
The route is made up of two loops. The Wirral loop is around 55km and the Liverpool loop is 45km, giving a 100km total ride. You can choose to ride either of the loops, or do both of them to make a 100km night ride!
Full support, back up and regular break stops are provided throughout the night, and a well-earned breakfast and medal at the finish.
Where possible the route avoids busy roads through the city centre, but not until later at night when there will be less traffic. Please ensure you are confident cycling on the road - roads are not closed.
How to join Team Target
To join Team Target with a charity place there is a minimum sponsorship of £175. Book quickly to pay an early bird registration fee, raise awareness, fund research and save lives!
- Sign up before 31 December for £29
- Sign up before 31 March for £35
- Sign up from 1 April for £45
To Team Target with your own place, there is no minimum sponsorship target but we hope you'll raise as much as you can.
- Sign up before 31 December for £75
- Sign up before 31 March for £89
- Sign up from 1 April £99
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way!
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer t-shirt
- Training and nutritional plans
- We also have cycling jerseys for sale, if you'd like to purchase one please get in touch
However you join us, you will receive the same great support!