Nightrider London is back for it's 10th anniversary year! Once again, two routes will be available - a 100km and a 50km ride.
Both routes start and finish at the iconic Lee Valley VeloPark, and take in as many highlights of London as possible, from Hampstead Heath to London Zoo, the Royal Parks, the City, Greenwich and the Tower of London! You can expect to see some hidden treasures along the way in this unique way of exploring the capital city under the cover of darkness.
Full support, back up and regular break stops are provided throughout the night, and a well-earned breakfast and medal at the finish.
Where possible the route avoids busy roads. However, London is a 24 hour city, so there will be lively sections! Please ensure you are confident cycling on the road - roads are not closed but the route is streetlit.
How to join Team Target
To join Team Target with a charity place there is a minimum sponsorship of £175. Book quickly to pay an early bird registration fee, raise awareness, fund research and save lives!
- Sign up before 31 December for £29
- Sign up before 31 March for £35
- Sign up from 1 April for £45
To Team Target with your own place, there is no minimum sponsorship target but we hope you'll raise as much as you can.
- Sign up before 31 December for £75
- Sign up before 31 March for £89
- Sign up from 1 April £99
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer t-shirt
- Training and nutritional plans
- We also have cycling jerseys for sale, if you'd like to purchase one please get in touch
However you join us, you will receive the same great support!