60 miles - London to Cambridge, 8 September 2019
Take on Pedal4Cancer, an amazing cycling challenge, starting at the iconic Lee Valley VeloPark, home to the London Olympic cycling events, through a beautiful route on rural roads which will finish in stunning Cambridge.
The amazing start point at Lee Valley VeloPark will create the perfect pre-cycle buzz you'll need. After a lap of the road circuit you will head north-east to open Hertfordshire and Essex countryside. These lovely country roads are some of the most scenic the home counties have to offer. There will be two break points en route, where you'll find snacks, lunch, toilets, water, as well as medics and mechanics. You'll skirt the historical city of Cambridge and end at the cycle village. Here you'll be cheered in and greeted with your well-deserved medal and a glass of something bubbly!
How to join Team Target
Sign up for a charity place with Team Target by clicking the sign up button below and completing registration.
The minimum sponsorship is £175 and the registration fee is:
- Sign up before December: £29
- Sign up before March: £39
- Sign up before June: £44
- Sign up before September: £49
If you'd like to find out about joining our team for 2019, please email us.
When you join Team Target with a charity place you will always receive the same high level of support from our team.
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way!
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer t-shirt
- Training and nutritional advice from our cycling expert, and training plans from the event organisers
- We also have cycling jerseys for sale, if you'd like to purchase one please get in touch