Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100
100 miles, 4 August 2019
The Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 is London's premier cycling event. Around 20,000 people take part in the leg-testing 100 mile ride, which follows a route through the capital and the surrounding Surrey countryside based on the one ridden during the 2012 London Olympics. This is the same route currently ridden by the elite riders in the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey Classic - don't miss this chance to ride in the 'London Marathon for cyclists'!
You'll start in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and cycle through closed roads the whole length of the route, taking in the steep climbs of Box Hill and Leith Hill before finishing in central London on the Mall.
As this is a traffic-free route, it really is suitable for cyclists of all abilities - with a little bit of training!
Get your fundraising off to a flying start with the RideLondon-Surrey 100 sweepstake pack - RideLondon-Surrey 100 sweepstake pack
How to join Team Target
- To get a charity place, there is a £5 registration and £500 minimum sponsorship. If you raise more than £1,000 on your online fundraising page by the end of May 2019, you'll get a Target Ovarian Cancer cycle jersey for free!
- If you are successful in gaining your own place through the ballot and would like to ride for Team Target you can join us by completing our registration form. There is no registration fee or minimum sponsorship target for own place cyclists, but we hope you'll raise as much as you can. Just click the button below and select own place entry to join us. Find out more about the ballot on RideLondon's ballot on their website here.
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way!
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer cotton t-shirt or cycle jersey
- Training and nutritional plans
Whether you join Team Target with a ballot place or a charity place you will always receive the same high level of support from the team.