Sign up to run this incredibly scenic 10km, marathon or half marathon, running through a world heritage site, the beautiful Royal Botanical Gardens in Kew.
How to join Team Target
The deadline for charity places is now passed. If you would like to join our mailing list to be one of the first to hear about the 2020 event, please use the button below.
If you already have bought your own place in the Richmond RunFest and would like to join our team, you can sign up by clicking the button below and selecting the own place option and your distance. For this option, there is no minimum sponsorship, but we hope you will raise as much as you can.
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way!
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer running vest or cotton t-shirt
- Training and nutritional plans
However you join our team, we will offer you the same high level of support and a free t-shirt or running vest.