Sign up to run this incredibly scenic 10km, marathon or half marathon, running through a world heritage site, the beautiful Royal Botanical Gardens in Kew.
How to join Team Target
To join Team Target with a charity place, please click on the sign up button below and select your distance. To help with your training, we offer a free place in the Vitality London 10,000, a popular closed road 10K through central London, on 27 May 2019 for our charity place runners in the half and marathon distances.The registration fee is £5 and the following minimum sponsorship amounts apply:
- Marathon | £325 minimum sponsorship
- Half Marathon | £225 minimum sponsorship
- 10K | £200 minimum sponsorship
If you already have bought your own place in the Richmond RunFest and would like to join our team, you can sign up by clicking the button below and selecting the own place option and your distance. For this option, there is no minimum sponsorship, but we hope you will raise as much as you can.
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way!
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer running vest or cotton t-shirt
- Training and nutritional plans
- Entry into the Vitality London 10,000 with the half and marathon distances (charity place)
However you join our team, we will offer you the same high level of support and a free t-shirt or running vest.