16 September, 2017 - 09:00
Richmond RunFest -10KM
Saturday, 16 September 2017
Sign up to run this incredibly scenic 10KM run through a world heritage site, the beautiful Royal Botanical Gardens in Kew.
How to join Team Target
- Registration for the Richmond RunFest has now closed. But if you were successful in gaining a place through the ballot and would like to run for Team Target, you can still join us by registering here. As an own place runner there is no registration fee or minimum sponsorship amount, we just ask that you raise as much as you can. Just click the appropriate link below to register.
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way!
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer running vest
- Training and nutritional plans.
However you join our team, you'll receive the same high level of support and a free running vest.