Rough Runner series
Taking place from July – October with locations across the UK, the Rough Runner series are stunning runs in first class venues – with or without obstacles. Take on up to 20 epic, game show-inspired obstacles on a 5km, 10km or 15km course, or skip the obstacles and do a chip-timed run as a 10km or half marathon. A perfect blend of challenge and entertainment. Each run has has bespoke obstacles, taking inspiration from the well known and well-loved TV game shows like Gladiators, Total Wipeout and Ninja Warrior.
Please see below for a list of dates and locations for the 2019 Rough Runner series
- North East: Saturday 20 and Sunday 21 July (the deadline for charity entries is 8 July)
- Scotland: Saturday 17 and Sunday 18 August (the deadline for charity entries is 6 August)
- London: Saturday 7 and Sunday 8 September (the deadline for charity entries is 27 August)
- London South: Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 October (the deadline for charity entries 24 September)
How to join Team Target
To join Team Target with a charity place, please click on the sign up button below and select your location. The registration fee is £25 and the following minimum sponsorship is £100.
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer running vest
- Access to online training and nutritional plans