A beautiful half marathon through central London, starting and finishing in the iconic Hyde Park. This race incorporates the stunning scenery of the capital, as well as the calm, leafy splendour of the Royal Parks.
How to join Team Target
To join Team Target with a charity place, please click on the sign up button below. The registration fee is £5 and the minimum sponsorship amount is £350.
If you have bought your own place and would like to run for Team Target you can join us by completing our registration form using the button below. There is no registration fee or minimum sponsorship target for own place participants but we hope you'll raise as much as you can.
What you can expect from us
- A free Vitality London 10,000 place on 25 May 2020. for charity place runners, to help with your training
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way!
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer running vest
- Training and nutritional plans
However you join our team, we will offer you the same high level of support.