Half marathon, 14 October 2018
A beautiful half marathon through central London, starting and finishing in the iconic Hyde Park. This race incorporates the stunning scenery of the capital, as well as the calm, leafy splendour of the Royal Parks. If you choose to join the team with a charity place, you'll get entry into the Vitality London 10,000 (28 May 2018)
How to join Team Target
To join Team Target with one of our charity places, please complete the the registration form and choose the 'Charity place' option. The registration fee is £5 with a £350 minimum sponsorship target.
If you have bought your own place and would like to run for Team Target you can join us by completing our registration form. There is no registration fee or minimum sposnsorship target for own place participants but we hope you'll raise as much as you can.
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way!
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer running vest
- Training and nutritional plans
- Entry into the Vitality London 10,000 with charity place entry
However you join our team, we will offer you the same high level of support.