The world's greatest half marathon! The Simplyhealth Great North Run sees 56,000 participants take to the streets of Newcastle, including some of the most famous names in long distance running. Fantastic local support and en route entertainment from "bands on the run" make this a fantastic day out.
How to join Team Target
- To join Team Target with a charity place, there is a £15 registration fee and a minimum sponsorship of £400.
- If you have already successfully got your own place through the ballot and would like to fundraise for us, there is no minimum sponsorship, but we would love you to raise as much as you can. You can sign up to get a reminder of when the ballot opens on the Great North Run website here.
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way!
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer running vest or cotton t-shirt
- Training and nutritional plans.