The world's greatest half marathon! The Simplyhealth Great North Run sees 56,000 participants take to the streets of Newcastle, including some of the most famous names in long distance running. Fantastic local support and en route entertainment from "bands on the run" make this a fantastic day out.
How to join Team Target
- The deadline for joining Team Target at the Great North Run 2018 is now past.
- If you were successful in gaining a place through the ballot and would like to run for Team Target you can join us by completing the registration form and choosing the 'own place (ballot)' option. There is no registration fee or minimum sposnsorship target for own place participants but we hope you'll raise as much as you can.
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way!
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer running vest
- Training and nutritional plans.