The world's greatest half marathon! The Simplyhealth Great North Run sees 56,000 participants take to the streets of Newcastle, including some of the most famous names in long distance running. Fantastic local support and en route entertainment from "bands on the run" make this a fantastic day out.
How to join Team Target
- We have now SOLD OUT of charity places in the Great North Run. If you would like to join our waiting list please fill out the form at the bottom of the page and we will be in touch.
- If you were successful in gaining a place through the ballot and would like to run for Team Target you can join us by completing the registration form and choosing the 'own place (ballot)' option. There is no registration fee or minimum sposnsorship target for own place participants but we hope you'll raise as much as you can. You can sign up to get a reminder of when the ballot opens on the Great North Run website here.
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way!
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer running vest
- Training and nutritional plans.