Simplyhealth Great Women's 10km
10k - Sunday 10 June 2018
The scenic 10k route through the west end and along the quayside takes in some of Glasgow's most iconic buildings including Kelvingrove Art Gallery, Glasgow University, The Science Centre & the SSE Hydro to name a few, before finishing in Kelvingrove Park.
Join Team Target Today!
How to join Team Target
- To join Team Target with a charity place, please select the sign up button below and select the charity place option. The registration fee is £5 with a £150 minimum sponsorship target.
If you already have your own place in the event please select the sign up button below and choose the own place option. There is no registration fee or minimum sponsorship, but we'd love for you to raise as much as you can!
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way!
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer running vest
- Training and nutritional plans.