Walk, jog, or run the beautiful coastal path from Eastbourne to Arundel!
Take on some of England's finest scenery as a walk, jog, or run! An Eastbourne start, up Beachy Head, over the magnificent Seven Sisters, and along the famous South Downs Way National Trail with stunning views over the sea to a Brighton mid-point. Devil's Dyke, welcome rest stops, and a fair few ups and downs all lie ahead before historic Arundel comes into view after an amazing 100km journey.
You'll get full support and hospitality all the way - and with half and quarter distance options as well - there's a challenge here for everyone!
There are two options to join our team:
Minimum sponsorship option
- Full Challenge: Registration fee - £15 Minimum sponsorship - £595
- Half Challenge: Registration fee - £10 Minimum sponsorship - £395
- Quarter Challenge: Registration fee - £5 Minimum sponsorship - £245
At least 50% of the minimum sponsorship should be raised no later than 6 weeks prior to the event.
- Full Challenge - total cost £198
- Half Challenge - total cost £129
- Quarter Challenge - total cost £79
Although there is no minimum sponsorship for the self-funding option, we’d love for you to raise as much as you can.
How we’ll support you
You’ll get great support as part of Team Target including:
A free Target Ovarian Cancer t-shirt
Materials available to help with your fundraising, on request, including posters, leaflets, banners, balloons and collection tins
A dedicated member of the Events Team to help with your queries