The race organiser has announced that the 2020 edition has been postponed until 13-15 November 2020
Take a beautiful and iconic venue such as The Kelpies, wait until dusk, get the family together, dig out the flourescent clothing and grab everything and anything that glows or flashes; then set off on a Supernova 5K!
How to join Team Target
To join Team Target with one of our charity places, please click on the sign up button below and select your day. The registration fee is £5 and the minimums sponsorship is £30.
- Supernova Kelpies Friday (13 November)
- Supernova Kelpies Saturday (14 November)
- Supernova Kelpies Sunday (15 November)
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer t-shirt or running top
- Access to online training community
However you join our team, we will offer you the same high level of support.