Walk, jog, or run alongside Britain's greatest river!
Take on the Thames Path Challenge following England's greatest river - most will be walking, many will jog, some will be running, and all will have a special reason to push themselves. Our full 100km route heads upstream from Putney Bridge past Hampton Court to Runnymede of Magna Carta fame at 50km, then on past wonderful scenery all the way to Henley.
Whichever distance you choose, and however you take it on, your challenge will be a test of stamina & determination, you'll be fully supported all the way, and rewarded with an amazing sense of achievement.
There are two options to join our team:
- Full Challenge: Registration fee - £15 Minimum sponsorship - £595
- Half Challenge: Registration fee - £10 Minimum sponsorship - £395
- Quarter Challenge: Registration fee - £5 Minimum sponsorship - £245
At least 50% of the minimum sponsorship should be raised no later than 6 weeks prior to the event.
- Full Challenge - total cost £198
- Half Challenge - total cost £129
- Quarter Challenge - total cost £79
Although there is no minimum sponsorship for the self-funding option, we’d love for you to raise as much as you can.
Date: Saturday 7 September to Sunday 8 September 2019
How we’ll support you
You’ll get great support as part of Team Target including:
- A free Target Ovarian Cancer t-shirt or upgrade to a running vest
- Materials available to help with your fundraising, on request, including posters, leaflets, banners, balloons and collection tins
- A dedicated member of the Events Team to help with your queries
We hope you'll join Team Target for this fantastic event. If you have any queries, please email us or call us on 020 7923 5474.