Tough Mudder Midlands
Saturday 13 June or Sunday 14 June 2020
5km (13 obstacles), 8-10 miles (25 obstacles) or 8-10 miles (competitive race)
Where better to get of your comfort zone and challenge yourself physically and mentally than in Leicestershire’s beautiful Vale of Belvoir?
In 2020, Tough Mudder will be bringing the best mud, the biggest obstacles and that special atmosphere you've heard so much about back to one of their best-loved venues in the UK.
Tough Mudder 5k is untimed, so there’s no pressure, no judgement and no need to train.
Tough Mudder Classic is an epic return to the event’s roots with 10 new or updated obstacles for 25 total (5 more than ever) on every course
Tough Mudder Competitive Race is a chance to start the course before other participants, really show what you’re made of and go for gold! There is an additional £15 fee – you will receive details in your email confirmation on how to upgrade your registration to the competitive race.
How to join Team Target
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way!
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer t-shirt or technical running vest
- Training and nutritional plans
We will offer you the same high level of support whether you join us with a charity place or with your own place.
If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com