Tough Mudder Scotland
5km (13 obstacles), 8-10 miles (25 obstacles) or 8-10 miles (competitive race)
The Tough Mudder party is heading to Dalkeith Country Park on the outskirts of Edinburgh, for more mud, fun and teamwork than you can shake a stick at! Grab your friends and challenge yourself to awesome obstacles that you'll need your team to conquer.
The fun isn't over once you've crossed that finish line and got your new headband, with street food, craft beer, music and giveaways, there's never been more to do in Mudder Village.
- Tough Mudder 5k is untimed, so there’s no pressure, no judgement and no need to train.
- Tough Mudder Classic is an epic return to the event’s roots with 10 new or updated obstacles for 25 total (5 more than ever) on every course
- Tough Mudder Competitive Race is a chance to start the course before other participants, really show what you’re made of and go for gold! There is an additional £15 fee – you will receive details in your email confirmation on how to upgrade your registration to the competitive race.
How to join Team Target
To join Team Target with a charity place, please click on the sign up button below to register. The registration fee is £20 and the minimum sponsorship is £300.
If you already have bought your own place and would like to join our team, you can sign up by clicking the button below. For this option, there is no minimum sponsorship, but we hope you will raise as much as you can.
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way!
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer t-shirt or technical running vest
- Training and nutritional plans
We will offer you the same high level of support whether you join us with a charity place or with your own place.
If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com