Virgin Money London Marathon 2020
Sunday 26 April 2020
Join Team Target for the 2020 Virgin Money London Marathon - the world's largest annual fundraising event. In 2020 the event will celebrate its 40th year! This famous marathon draws big-name athletes and charity fundraisers alike, with over 42,000 runners taking part in 2019. Taking in the best of the capital, the atmosphere at this race just can't be beaten, with spectators lining the streets to cheer you on!
How to join Team Target
- If you would like to apply for a charity place in the 2020 London Marathon please fill out the application form using the button below. We will announce our places after the London Marathon ballot announcement in October.
- If you have a deferred place or a ballot place and would like to join the team with your own place, please let us know by clicking the below button to fill out the registration form.
How we'll support you
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to reach your fundraising target
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way!
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer running vest
- Training and nutritional plans
- A post-race reception and cheer points on the day