Virgin Money London Marathon 2020
An update on the London Marathon - coronavirus (Covid-19) 7 August 2020
The London Marathon have announced changes to the postponed 4 October date – there will now be no mass participation event in London; instead runners will be able to take part in the 40th race virtually and defer their place to a future London Marathon in 2021, 2022, or 2023. We have been in touch directly with all of Team Target with places in the event, but please let us know if you have any specific questions.
An update on the London Marathon - coronavirus (Covid-19) 13 March 2020
The London Marathon has been postponed until 4 October. While this is disappointing for all of our Team Target runners, we welcome the news that it has not been cancelled and we hope you’ll still be able to join us. We hope to have more information next week and will get in touch directly with participants. In the meantime, please let us know if you have any specific questions.
Join Team Target for the 2020 Virgin Money London Marathon - the world's largest annual fundraising event. In 2020 the event will celebrate its 40th year! This famous marathon draws big-name athletes and charity fundraisers alike, with over 42,000 runners taking part in 2019. Taking in the best of the capital, the atmosphere at this race just can't be beaten, with spectators lining the streets to cheer you on!
How to join Team Target
- The 2020 team is full so we are no longer taking applications for charity places. If you would like to apply for a charity place for the 2021 London Marathon please do so by using the button below.
- If you have a deferred place or a ballot place and would like to join the team with your own place, please let us know by clicking the below button to fill out the registration form.
How we'll support you
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to reach your fundraising target
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way!
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer running vest
- Training and nutritional plans
- A post-race reception and cheer points on the day