Vitality London 10,000 2020
10K, 25 May 2020
This popular 10km is a firm favourite of Olympian Mo Farah. Expertly organised by the team behind the London Marathon, the race starts in The Mall and passes many London landmarks including Nelson’s Column, St Paul’s Cathedral, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey. With roads closed for the event, you have the chance to enjoy unrivalled access to the centre of London, with plenty of support from the crowds to help you cross the finish line. The atmosphere is uplifting - it's the closest you can get to the London Marathon experience without running 26 miles!
How do I sign up?
- To join Team Target with a charity place please select the sign up button below. The registration fee is £5 with a £100 minimum sponsorship target.
- If you already have your own place in the event please select the sign up button below. There is no registration fee or minimum sponsorship, but we'd love for you to raise as much as you can
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way!
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer t-shirt or running vest
- Training and nutritional plans.