The Vitality London 10,000 will not go ahead on Monday 25 May. While this is disappointing for all of our Team Target runners, we welcome the news that they are working with local authories to hopefully secure an alternative date. We hope to have more information by the end of April and will get in touch directly with participants. In the meantime, please let us know if you have any specific questions at email@example.com.
Vitality London 10,000 2020
10K, TBC 2020
This popular 10km is a firm favourite of Olympian Mo Farah. Expertly organised by the team behind the London Marathon, the race starts in The Mall and passes many London landmarks including Nelson’s Column, St Paul’s Cathedral, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey. With roads closed for the event, you have the chance to enjoy unrivalled access to the centre of London, with plenty of support from the crowds to help you cross the finish line. The atmosphere is uplifting - it's the closest you can get to the London Marathon experience without running 26 miles!
How do I sign up?
- To join Team Target with a charity place please select the sign up button below. The registration fee is £5 with a £100 minimum sponsorship target. Please note we are not aware of the new date yet.
- If you already have your own place in the event please select the sign up button below. There is no registration fee or minimum sponsorship, but we'd love for you to raise as much as you can
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way!
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer t-shirt or running vest
- Training and nutritional plans.