Discover the only fully closed road marathon in Wales! Set in the beautiful Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, it's a stunning event culminating in a famous red carpet finish.
The Wales Marathon is also a great race for first timers - safe, closed roads and an incredible finish line atmosphere make this the ideal choice.
How to join Team Target
To join Team Target with one of our charity places, please click on the sign up button below and select your distance. The registration fee is £5 and the following minimum sponsorship amounts apply:
- Marathon - £150 minimum sponsorship
- Half marathon - £100 minimum sponsorship
- 10k - £75 minimum sponsorship
- 5k - £50 sponsorship
At least 50% of the minimum sponsorship should be raised no later than 6 weeks prior to the event.
If you already have bought your own place in either distance and would like to join our team, you can sign up by clicking the button below and selecting the own place option and your distance. For this option, there is no minimum sponsorship, but we hope you will raise as much as you can.
What you can expect from us
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer t-shirt or running vest
- Access to online training and nutritional plans
However you join our team, we will offer you the same high level of support.