Walk, jog, or run the Wye Valley from Chepstow to Hereford!
Join Team Target 11 - 12 August in an area of outstanding natural beauty. A Chepstow start then through woodlands and the limestone cliffs of the Wye gorge, with the magical twisting riverside path passing Tintern Abbey enroute to Ross-on-Wye at half way. You'll climb Capler Hill to the Iron Age fort, and traverse above the river before Hereford's cathedral comes into view, and a welcome finish line after an amazing journey with full support and the best hospitality all the way.
There are two options to join our team:
- Full Challenge: Registration fee - £80 Minimum sponsorship - £425
- Half Challenge: Registration fee - £60 Minimum sponsorship - £275
- Quarter Challenge: Registration fee - £40 Minimum sponsorship - £175
At least 50% of the minimum sponsorship should be raised no later than 6 weeks prior to the event.
- Full Challenge - total cost £185
- Half Challenge - total cost £125
- Quarter Challenge - total cost £75
Although there is no minimum sponsorship for the self-funding option, we’d love for you to raise as much as you can.
Date: Saturday 11 August - Sunday 12 August 2018
You’ll get great support as part of Team Target including:
- Materials available to help with your fundraising, on request, including posters, leaflets, banners, balloons and collection tins
- We hope you'll join Team Target for this fantastic event. If you have any queries, please email us or call us on 020 7923 5474.