11 women die every day from ovarian cancer. Walk 11,000 steps a day this March to fund vital research into new treatments for ovarian cancer.
Take the traditional 10,000 steps a day challenge further this Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month and transform the futures of more than 25,000 women in the UK who are living with ovarian cancer, and thousands more who are yet to be diagnosed. All you need is either a smart phone, fitness tracker or pedometer to track your steps and you're ready to go!
What you can expect from us:
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- A special calendar to track your progress
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way!
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer t-shirt
Once you've signed up we will send you information on the best fitness and step tracker apps, as well as your t shirt and progress calendar.
There no registration fee, but you will have the option of donating upon registration to cover the costs of your medal and t shirt. There is also no minimum sponsorship, but we recommend setting a target of at least £50 to help with your fundraising.
At the end of March, you'll recieve a medal and certificate to mark your achievement! So click on the sign up button below and join us to raise awareness, fund research and save lives.